Certified air carrier
BSF Swissphoto is a certified air carrier licensed to operate commercial flights in accordance with the Operations Manual, Annex IV of Regulation (EC) No. 216/2008. The licence covers the carriage of passengers, mail and freight and the performance of surveying flights.
BSF Swissphoto has the following prerequisites for carrying out surveying flights:
- Three company-owned aircraft: Cessna C206, C208 and C208 Grand Caravan incl. airworthiness certificates
- Two salaried pilots, three pilots as freelancers
- Air Operator Certificate (AOC)
- Confirmation of the Federal Aviation Authority for specialised flight operations according to Annex Vlll of Regulation (EU) No. 965/2012
- Access to other aircraft types or helicopters via partner companies