We consult you all over the world
BSF Swissphoto covers a wide range of consulting services. We support our customers and project partners with know-how-transfer in our specialties GIS, photogrammetry, remote sensing, geodesy, engineering surveying, cadastre, land use and land registration. We work in inter-disciplinary teams and cover organizational, technical, economic, and legal aspects.
Our services comprise e.g.:
- Gain an overview of available data sets and comparable data collection efforts
- Develop selection criteria for the choice of additional suitable and high-impact sites
- Consult with various stakeholders and finalize the site selection according to the pre-determined criteria.
- Gather of end user input regarding the required data characteristics (resolution, accuracy, formats etc.)
- Identify suitable survey technologies and define the technical requirements and for the data collection.
- Develop detailed technical specifications (ToR) to tender and execute Lidar (Topographic and Bathymetric) surveys
- Assist in reviewing contractor approach and technology and provide expert assistance in reviewing contractor QA/QC procedures, equipment and work plan.
- Assist in the evaluation of bids and negotiation of the consulting services contract
- Train local surveyors and geodata experts in the use of LIDAR data and related data products
- ...and much more
BSF Swissphoto is active worldwide and has already received consulting mandates from various countries: Grenada, Jamaica, Colombia, St.Lucia, Sint Maarten, China, Guatemala, etc.
Our referencesAll references
Consulting for Jamaica
Development of a Cadastral system in Colombia
Consulting projects in Grenada
Consulting mandate Saint Lucia
Consulting in geodetic Powerline Surveying in Myanmar
Geodetic Dam Monitoring in Albania
Development and Employment of a LADM implementing toolkit in Colombia
Paper prepared for presentation at the “2017 WORLD BANK CONFERENCE ON LAND AND POVERTY”
Albania Dam Safety Monitoring
Publication in Magazine "Energie, Wasser, Luft", Book 3