Open day Photogrammetry 07.& 08.09.2021 in Magdeburg
What is the Open Day Photogrammetry?
The OPEN DAY PHOTOGRAMMETRY is a live event that focuses on airborne surveying in a very practical way. "Hands-on photogrammetry" is the motto. AVT, BSF Swissphoto, geoplana, Hansa Luftbild as well as GeoFly as joint organisers and experts of the aerial surveying industry invite you to this event of a special kind.
What can you expect?
In addition to workshops and technical presentations, you will have the opportunity to talk to industry experts on two days consecutively and to take a look behind the scenes of airborne surveying. Discover aircraft, technical equipment and image processing at first hand. Discuss your experiences and problems with our experts. Other exciting programme highlights such as the Elbedome, one of the largest 360-degree visualisation systems for virtual-interactive content in Europe, are also waiting for you. Take a look at our programme outline and get an impression of OPEN DAY PHOTOGRAMMETRY 2021.
Would you like to be there?
It is worth being quick - save 35% of the ticket price until 30 June 2021 and get one of the limited tickets. Simply use our online registration:
07.09.2021 from 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
08.09.2021 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Image flight with pressure cabin and glass
- High-performance cameras and laser scanners - The benefits of the latest systems
- Precision imaging without wobble - camera stabilisation platforms
- Professional 3D hardware
- Software solutions for 3D city models and 3D mesh
- "Mobile Mapping - on the way to the digital twin" - explore vehicle and technology
- Flight planning in data production
- Survey flight live - now you are the operator
- Navigation in aircraft
- From practice: The aerial image as a modern planning tool: 3D stereo analysis, map & co
- 3D mesh generation
- Oblique image processing
- Laser scanning
- Ask! - Meet all the experts directly on site.
- Experience! - Dive into three-dimensional worlds - the Elbedome makes it possible. The cone-shaped building is one of the largest 360-degree visualisation systems for virtual-interactive content in Europe.
- Come and talk to surveying professionals, software experts and hardware specialists in a pleasant atmosphere and over good food.
- Get-Together, 07.09.2021 from 19:00
Further newsAll news
New location Switzerland from 01.04.2021
After almost 27 years at the Regensdorf location, it is now time for a move!
18. 03. 2021
Laser scans for flood protection
The Ministry of Agriculture, Environment and Climate Protection (MLUK) has published an article on its website about the planned survey of Brandenburg's dikes, in which BSF Swissphoto is also involved.
09. 03. 2021
Geodata for the Bernese 3D Web GIS
In February, our employees successfully completed the project concerning the update of the landscape model for the city of Bern.
02. 03. 2021
Mass data processing in the field of geodata
The continously increasing demand for ever more detailed, ever more realistic 3D models is leading to new challenges for companies in the geodata sector: the volumes of data to be processed are increasing enormously and require extreme computing power.
11. 01. 2021
Valued clients and business partners The year 2020 was a challenge for all of us. All the more reason for us to thank you for the good cooperation.
15. 12. 2020
Consulting mandate in Sint Maarten
Despite increased travel difficulties, our consulting projects are continuing: our employee Emese is currently in the Caribbean, more precisely in Sint Maarten.
26. 11. 2020