We map the world - since 1931!
We are one of Europe’s leading companies in delivering surveying and mapping excellence from millimeter precision to country-wide coverage.
Our business units
- Airborne data acquisition and 3D mapping
- Geodesy, surveying and monitoring
- Consulting and training
Our core competences
- We integrate state-of-the-art sensors and technologies into customized solutions, combining airborne, terrestrial, geotechnical and environmental sensing capabilities.
- We understand the needs of our clients in business and government and focus on professional and transparent project management.
- Our network of clients and partners allows us to tackle challenging projects and reliably develop and deliver efficient services and products.
Our international experience
- Our office locations in Switzerland, Germany, Norway and Colombia give us a global reach with local experts
- We are successful in the geospatial market since 1931 and have reached an international customer base in more than 50 countries just in the last decade.
- We are proud of our landmark projects, such as the complete survey of the 57 km-long Gotthard-Basetunnel in Switzerland, the world’s longest railway tunnel.
- We believe in achieving success in close, eye level relationships with our clients and partners.
- Innovation and continuous training allow us to evolve with the market and actively develop new opportunities.
- With our employees, we live an honest, open and responsible company and communication culture, as we are convinced that this is the key to our long-term success.